- Ultimate pressurized filtration 0.1micron
- Filter life 135G
- Filter life indicator
- Pitcher capacity 10 cups
- Rechargeable battery
- Shock resistant Tritan™ copolyester
The filtration pitcher combines the capabilities of the full-fledged under-counter system with a shape and portability of a common pitcher. With just one START button the pressurized filtration delivers clean, safe and tasty water right from the tap anywhere in the world.
The synergy of AQUAPHOR distinctive technologies results in delivering an outstanding efficiency inside a portable shape. Instead of a granular carbon used in regular filter jugs, the J.SHMIDT 500 has an activated composite mixture with Aqualen™ — the patented ion-exchange fiber. At the micro filtration stage the hollow fiber membrane carries out a final ultrafine filtration up to 0.1 microns. It cuts bacteria, parasites, cysts resistant to chlorine and the pollen of plants.
J.SHMIDT 500 is a convenient option for a temporary housing, a business trip, or a long autonomous vacation. An electronic system filters water at a speed of up to 1 liter per minute and works for a long time without recharging. The system is resistant to external shocks thanks to the modern and durable material — Tritan™ copolyester.
Charging the device is just like a smartphone: connect the top panel to the USB port using a cable (included). A light indication of the battery and cartridge status on the panel will remind you in advance that the resource is running out.
|Dimensions||8 × 8 × 3 in|
Shipping & Installation
- If you are local to the South Florida Tri-County Area* and would like for us to install your product, please select the “local installation” option
- We will get into contact with you immediately after purchase in order to schedule the delivery and installation of your system
- If you would like to discuss installation options prior to purchase, please get into contact with us at our contact us page
*The Tri-County area includes Miami-Dade County, Broward County, and Palm Beach County areas *Waterlux reserves the right to increase the installation price due to extreme complexities in the installation and to account for additional services. Please note that most installations will cost the flat rate and any price changes will be explicitly discussed with the customer prior to any charges.