Advanced Air Purification System for large living spaced up to 430 square feet.
Odor Sensor, Air Quality Sensor, Humidity Sensor and Monitor
OPTIMAL AIR QUALITY – ALL THE TIME!
Enjoy the time spent with your loved ones instead of worrying about germs, allergens, foul odors, dust, and other airborne pollutants and impurities in the air you are breathing! In addition to 5 layers of advanced air filtration, you can turn on the Humidifier Function for dry conditions, the Negative Ion Generator for poor air quality, the 345nm wavelength UV Sterilization Lamp for excessively poor air quality, the timer for specific purification sessions or blocks of time, and MORE!
What Constitutes Healthy Air?
- Healthy air is free from bacteria, germs, and viruses
- Healthy air is free from dust, allergens, and other airborne particles
- Healthy air is free from smoke and unpleasant odors
- Healthy air contains negative ions
- Healthy air has a comfortable and healthy humidity level
How Does the Dreval Air Purifier Work?
- The air in the room first passes through and becomes absorbed by the Cold Catalyst Filter. Harmful gases (such as ammonia, formaldehyde, toluene, TVOC, benzene, xylene, and hydrogen sulfide) are eliminated.
- Next, the air passes through the Cellular Activated Carbon Filter, which has a 98% absorption rate, and also absorbs odors and harmful gases.
- The Antimicrobial Filter is next and with a particle retention rating of 5 microns and a 99% bacteria removal rate, it kills dangerous bacteria and other microorganisms.
- The air then travels through the HEPA filter where 99.97% of particles 0.3um and larger, such as smoke, dust, bacteria, viruses, allergens, and other pollutants, are removed.
- Before re-entering the room, the air is first cleaned and bacteria is removed with the UV Germicidal Lamp.
- The optional Negative Ion Generator can be switched on to enrich the cleaned air with negative ions.
- The Humidifier function helps maintain suitable and appropriate humidity levels in the room by emitting healthy mist into the air to improve air quality.
- Finally, the Intelligent Odor Sensor System determines and then indicates the quality of the air in the room with the color RED for Poor, ORANGE for Normal, and GREEN for Excellent Air Quality.
7 Stages of Air Filtration and Purification
- Cold Catalyst Filter:Breaks down harmful gases, kills copious types of bacteria, decomposes and removes toxins, and helps eliminate toxins such as ammonia, benzene, hydrogen sulfide, formaldehyde, xylene, TVOC, toluene, and myriads more.
- Cellular Activated Carbon Filter:This filter has a 98% absorption rate, removes odors from the air, and absorbs harmful gases. Its plethora of small, low-volume pores increase the surface area for a more thorough and effective absorption and removal process.
- Antimicrobial Filter:With a particle retention rate of 5 microns and an additional antimicrobial rate of 99%, this filter works as an antimicrobial agent and eliminates dangerous microorganisms and bacteria from the air.
- HEPA (High Efficiency)Filter: Meeting the HEPA (High-Efficiency Particulate Absorption) Standard and satisfying standards of efficiency set by the US Department of Energy, this filter removes 99.97% of particles sized 0.3 um or larger. It also removes smoke, dust, bacteria, viruses, allergens, and much more, and is regularly used in facilities and locations such as medical offices and facilities, aircrafts, homes, automobiles, airports, offices, department stores, and countless others.
- UV (Ultraviolet) Sterilization Lamp:This 245nm wavelength ultraviolet germicidal lamp kills bacteria, eliminates musty and other foul odors, and helps prevent the spreading of viruses and bacteria through the air.
- Intelligent Odor Sensor System:This remarkably advanced air purifier actually tells you the quality of your air! With its Intelligent Odor Sensor System, the purifier determines the breathing quality of the air at any particular time and indicates the quality with a 3-Color System – Red for Poor, Orange for Normal, and Green for Excellent Air Quality.
- Humidifier:Helps maintain suitable, appropriate, comfortable, and healthy humidity levels in the room. This function also emits healthy mists into the air to improve air quality.
Shipping & Installation
- If you are local to the South Florida Tri-County Area* and would like for us to install your product, please select the “local installation” option
- We will get into contact with you immediately after purchase in order to schedule the delivery and installation of your system
- If you would like to discuss installation options prior to purchase, please get into contact with us at our contact us page
*The Tri-County area includes Miami-Dade County, Broward County, and Palm Beach County areas *Waterlux reserves the right to increase the installation price due to extreme complexities in the installation and to account for additional services. Please note that most installations will cost the flat rate and any price changes will be explicitly discussed with the customer prior to any charges.
Why should I buy a Dreval air purifier rather than another brand?
Dreval is rooted in quality, customer service, and customer satisfaction. We stand behind our products and are always here to help you. When you purchase from Dreval, you are guaranteed to receive a product that you will love, customer support whenever you need it, and drastically improved breathing conditions. Secondly, the Dreval air purifier is unique and unmatched in its features, functions, and benefits.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.